COMMUNITY - Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target organizations to lay the foundation for a strong relationship.
About the Role
As a Sales Associate, you’ll prospect and identify key decision-makers at target organizations to lay the foundation for a strong relationship. You’re an energetic and organized self-starter. You understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate about Gooru’s Learning Navigator. You will be a key driver of growth for the organization and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective and existing users.
We are looking for someone who embodies our ideals and values, who is passionate about education and understands that collaboration is what builds and scales success.
- Collaborate with sales team to achieve sales objectives and key performance indicators
- Establish a list of potential customers to find decision-makers and identify prospects
- Actively call on potential customers off of the defined account list
- Demonstrate the product to potential customers
- Keep abreast of changing business trends that impact the business and translate that understanding into business opportunities
- Manage the entire sales process on Salesforce to track activities and report to leadership on a weekly basis
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years of B2B Sales, Digital Content Sales preferred but not required
- Must have a strong command of technology use. Experience in selling to EdTech is a plus!
- Exceptional presentation skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to concisely convey value proposition.
- Experience performing in an individual contributor capacity with an individual sales target
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. We carefully consider each application and we will personally respond to the candidates as we move through the process.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Employment and Provision of Services
Gooru is an equal opportunity employer. Gooru does not promote or discriminate against any person, population group, or organization with regard to categories protected by applicable United States law. These include, but are not limited to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical appearance, language, education background, national origin, age, disability, and veteran status. Gooru will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters.